1. Let dry, chapped lips be a thing of the past: Shea Butter is an incredible emollient that helps to prevent the dryness of your lips. It is rich in...
1. Let dry, chapped lips be a thing of the past: Shea Butter is an incredible emollient that helps to prevent the dryness of your lips. It is rich in Vitamin E, which can also help with lip pigmentation. Shea butter penetrates deep into the skin and has anti-ageing benefits that make sure your lips stay moisturised and plump all day.
2. A moisture boost for your lips: Olive oil contains copious amounts of Omega 3 fatty acids that aid in healing the lips and keeping them soft and supple. It provides intense moisturisation and also helps prevent dark and pigmented lips.
3. A natural shield to protect your lips: Castor oil is rich in anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce redness and the pain associated with dry chapped lips. It also helps with sunburns and reveals healthier, softer lips. Castor oil also helps in preventing moisture loss from the lips and makes them soft and lustrous.
4. Suitable for: Dry and chapped lips that lack moisture and hydration